Christian Kerschbaum is an attorney at law and a specialist attorney for information technology law (IT-Law). He was name partner in the law firm AUVIT Attorneys - Pfleger, Rolle & Kerschbaum in Regensburg, Bavaria, Germany before hanging out his own shingle.
Attorney Kerschbaum has been a speaker at national and international conferences for more than 10 years, such as the Domainfest 2007 in Amsterdam ("Legal Risks and Specifics registering .de domains") or the Domainpulse 2015 in Berlin ("DENIC between the stools? Domain owners, trademark owners and registrars").
- Bits, bytes and bots in court - Current case law in focus
- Eeny meeny miny moe - Account suspensions under review
- Play with me! Let's Players under attack
- Big game hunting with mobile phones - Who owns the virtual space?
- The limits of panoramic freedom
- UAVs as paparazzi?
- Self-defense against UAVs? Personal rights and data protection
- Too young to fly? Requirements for "UAV pilots"
- The transparent driver - Is data protection being left behind?
- Say goodbye to microsleep? Liability for automated driving
- My car has ratted me out - The black box as a control authority?
- Traffic law in crisis - Will the specialist attorney for traffic law die out?
Ask the Legal Experts
A discussion with Sabine Dolderer, Board of Directors, DENIC eG
Discussion (as moderator) i.a. with Stephan Welzel, Chief Legal Counsel, DENIC eG
Winner of the TYPO3camp Challenge Cup
Discussion i.a. with Stephan Welzel, Chief Legal Counsel, DENIC eG
PROCESS PRACTICE: COPYRIGHT PROCEDURE